You are using an older, unsupported browser. Please visit this link to contact us.
Please read this update about COVID-19 from American RV & Boat Storage
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, AMERICAN MINI STORAGE is dedicated to making every effort to conduct ‘business as usual’ and to deliver the very highest level of service.
Here are some of the measures we’ve taken to limit the potential spread of the virus while continuing to serve our customers.
1. Office Hours will be reduced from - 8:30am -1:30pm, everyday of the week.
2. Security cameras will remain activated and monitored at all times, regardless of the reduced office hours.
3. All offices will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized by a professional cleaning service. This new service will utilize procedures recommended by the CDC and public health guidelines.
4. Staff members have been instructed to clean all door handles, computer keyboards and monitors, countertops, exit/entry keypads, elevator buttons and stair and ramp rails on an on-going basis.
5. Office restrooms will be closed.
6. Any employee who is at high risk or potentially infected is required to remain home. We ask the same of you.
7. All business transactions will be conducted while maintaining a minimum distance of six feet between staff and customers. Masks are highly recommended.